The voltage display is used for 1S~8S lithium battery detection, which automatically detects the voltage and total voltage of each cell of the lithium battery. Supports reverse connection protection.
It allows you to know the working status of your battery anytime, anywhere, so that your battery will not be damaged by over-discharge or over-charge.
When the voltage is lower than the set value, the buzzer will sound and the red LED will flash; the factory default setting is 3.3V. Press the button to change the voltage setting value and automatically save the user’s current setting value.
1. For 1S-8S lithium battery detection
2. Voltage detection accuracy: ± 0.01V.
3. Group voltage display range: 0.5V~4.5V
4. Total voltage display range: 0.5V~36V
5.1S test mode voltage range: 3.7V~30V
6. Low voltage buzzer alarm mode 2S – 8S
7. Alarm voltage setting range: OFF~2.7~3.8V
8. Size: 40 mm x 25 mm x 11 mm
9. Weight: 9g